cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, October 19, 2009

ridiculous stamp issues...part II

Hello, I started this idea a few days / weeks ago. I really expected to get a few emails about it. Obviously not as popular a topic as I imagined as I only had one response. Oh well such is life. Thank you to my reader :-) who sent me this.. certainly it qualifies in my view.. it is to commemorate - I am told - North Korea Conqueror of Universe Deluxe Sheet.. quite an arrogant title for an issue :-)


Of course I have done my best to avoid Australia and GB issues, but, maybe tomorrow I will show you the new GB Royal Mail Design Classic issue for 2010 - has anyone seen the advance notice of this issue. Awesome.. only ten stamps (again) in the set :-)

Enjoy your stamps........... Michael

5 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous keijo said...

Too bad no more readers didn't attend. This could have been one heck of a topic to discuss and show off bizarre items.

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger cddstamps said...

I agree.. maybe I will try again

Thanks for your support

Michael

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Pablo (yo) said...

I'm sorry I didn't come in time. I had a couple of issues from Argentina to show that I still do not understand....

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are very interesting stamps.
I have made small research. The text in Russian, but there is a lot of pictures.
:-)

http://magnus-z.livejournal.com/25848.html

http://magnus-z.livejournal.com/37203.html

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Matt LeClair said...

Oh, if only I'd seen the competition earlier! I would have entered the Mongolian Elvis stamps. If you haven't seen them, here they are: http://mattleclair.org/blog/?p=37

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!