cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, September 08, 2007

more on the A380 for a change


Hello,, but first let me tell you that this is my backup site.. and are you reading it because the main site is down.. hope so :-) big smiles..

I will keep it short tonight ... hope you like these stamps.. actually I am looking for some more.. anyone have these, that they want to trade for something.. GB maybe.. or Australia.. email me at cddstamps@gmail.com

Interesting this pair.. one of six pairs in the issue.. note the white blob on the centre of the top stamp.. not a tear or anything.. but to me it detracts from the stamps.. I think it is called a perf fault... oh well.. such is life.. not everything is perfect.. if you know more than me please write to me at cddstamps@gmail.com I enjoy your emails and learning from you

Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!