cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, August 20, 2007

Super Heroes.... on stamps of course


Hello, well here is something I was given while in the US.. one of my family knows I collect stamps ( only one I might add :-) ha ha ha ha) and occassionally they buy me a US new issue.

I have written about the quality of some of the GB Royal Mail issues, and some of the Australia Post issues and commented how they are nothing more than stickers for children to collect.. well how about these.. what do you think... stamps, stickers or what..???

Times they are a changing I guess.... or am I just a traditionalist at heart Want to read more about this issue, than have a look at http://www.usps.com/communications/news/calendar/fdevents/06_comicssuperheroes.htm
Enjoy.. . I have even more to show tomorrow ............... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!