cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

clue... a caribbean island

sorry, no time tonight for stamps but I read this in the MX paper on the way home.. so if you live in Sydney you have some chance of getting the answer..

which Caribbean Island issued a stamp showing Christopher Columbus peering over the side of a ship with a telescope.. and why is that pretty silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on.. test your general knowledge, even if you cannot identify the island..

answers tomorrow.. all correct answers to both parts will get a free GB FDC email me at cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address...

Best wishes.. who said stamps were boring .. not me.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!