cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Eigg


Now, does anyone know this word.... maybe Chris does.. hello Chris if you are reading.. I was sorting an old box of stamps today and found these..

both sadly creased I have to say, although mint unhinged all the same...
A lovely part of the world I have to say, although have not been to this island myself. Google Eigg and enjoy the information if you don't know about this place.

if anyone wants these.. drop me an email at cddstamps@gmail.com and I will try to find a deserving winner

Blogs.. well I get some nice emails from all sorts of people.. one from another blog writer.. have a look at http://timbredujura.blogspot.com/ a good site I think.. I hope you enjoy.. will add to my favourites... and on that subject.. if you are on my favourites and have not updated your blog for the last 12 plus months I plan to do a clean up this weekend.. nothing personal but time for a spring clean me thinks.. enjoy your stamps.. best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!