cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

flight plan up all night


hello, ok last flight story for a while.. some of you may not enjoy aircraft as much as I do... and I have had emails I need to write articles on, about other stamp topics... grey dots on GB stamps tomorrow for one and for all of you who I have not replied to,.. sorry, forgive me.. but please keep writing

what about this cover.. another I found.. I must be crazy as I should be selling on eBay but I don't have time so this as a give away to the first answer to the question I will eventually ask.. when I think of it ha ha

First this cover / stamp / plane has nothing to do with my question.. I just saw the cover and thought of this.. weird mind eh!! anyway.. what is the Zephyr and what does it have to do with solar power... read this to find out.. shape of things to come
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jDzrd5aqDGSfF_ZdffS66cui4s1Q no that is not the question for the cover.. the question for the cover is.... what is the wingspan of the aircraft...compared to the A380 wingspan.. hee hee .. ratios here please.. so we have aircraft, stamps and now maths .. oh this is just too much will I lose readership.. ok back to straight stamps tomorrow

Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!