cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, September 14, 2007

Australia Architecture Landmark stamps Pt II

hello, another week just shot by.. same for you?? I just finished a 2 hour conference call with India.. well better than going to the meeting !!! .. so what did you do on friday night probably got a life eh!!! and I still have work to do but stamps come first this time.. so here is the answer to my piece last night..
So don't you think this is rather special.. I have not heard of this before..
I did manage to get some of these stamps, in fact I got the last FDC in my local Post Office.. they had sold out of the Miniature sheet.. but this is worth having all the same.. even if the cover is pretty boring.. well I think so.

Better get back to work.. enjoy your stamps.. best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!