cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Australia Architecture Landmark stamps


These were issued on July 10th and I don't have them, yet.... will see if I can get a set or two, or maybe a miniature sheet. Somehow I think I won't.. and you may know why, or by tomorrow you will if you keep reading.

This is the Miniature sheet that was issued. Intersting don't you think. Have you ever seen one like this before. It was a first for Australia Post. There is something quite unique about it and that is apart from the se-tenant layout. What is it?.

I will show you tomorrow if you don't know. My thanks for the idea for this piece from David Mallen, he from Australian Stamp Variations .. do have a look, I have his site on my links...amazing detail and so interesting.

enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!