cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Hello. Staying with Kedah for one more.

I show this because it is, I think, a wonderful design and topic and also because I have to admit I have actually blown a blowpipe.  I was in North Borneoa few years back and  visiting a cultural  centre.  Not as easy as it might appear.  So this is a stamp I have enjoyed for a many years now.

Another State tomorrow.   Enjoy your stamps   Michael cddstamps.com

and  with thanks to my friend at  British Commonwealth Album  here   -  and you might enjoy a visit to his online store  the Used Stamp Collector here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!