cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, October 19, 2015


Hello, a new theme this week, as promised.  As many readers will know I was in the UK a few weeks ago and I managed to get a copy of the Rugby  World Cup stamps mailed to me.

Hope you enjoy seeing this se-tenant pair.  Not my sport I have to admit - especially as I was there to see England lose to Australia :-), and then, last night, my other adopted country, from my father's side, Scotland, also lost to Australia :-(

And, I think the stamps are pretty boring as well!, and no way could they have inspired the teams to win. :-)

If you are looking to get these stamps, do watch the listings in my online store  - details here -  I will be listing these soon, along with the other values.

I maybe show some of the others over the coming days, but, as I say, they are pretty boring I think, just being in black and white.  Yeah, go the All Blacks  !!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Michael     www.cddstamps.com.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!