cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, September 16, 2015



It is the night before............I go to play golf in Hua Hin in Thailand with the guys,  and stamps are really not my top priority tonight. But, since I just finished filing away the last few I loaded into the Bidstart Store - visit me at www.cddstamps.com  to get details of countries I stock and access to the Store - I thought I would show this one as it is rather nice I think. GB, obviously, SG 263

Anyway, just also to say all orders will be packed and mailed next Monday. Apology for a slower than usual mailing of orders.

Have a great weekend..  see you next week.    Michael

www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!