cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, August 12, 2015



Hi, thanks for all kind thoughts re web site. Yes still down, although I had a good online chat with a support person today. Useful customer service feature. Trouble ticket escalated since they could not solve it there and then.
So tonight instead of updating the website I put a few more stamps for sale in the bidStart / aka Stanley Gibbons marketplace store. easy to find just copy this link to your browser http://www.bidstart.com/michaelatcddstamps_QQstorenameQQ105 if you collect such
One more day and am off to Singapore for the World Philatelic Exhibition. So looking forward to that, and catching up with a few dealers and people I know.
Be patient, my web site will come back soon......... I hope smile emoticon
Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!