cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, July 29, 2015


Hello,  well first off the China stamps from last week were actually Cinderellas. that is, fake or made up stamps. Such a disappointment :-)  But I had fun showing them and thanks to all who wrote to me. I have more, so if anyone is interested maybe I will do a competition with some as a prize if that material is something you collect. Many people do.

Tonight I hope you like this MS from Uzbekistan.   This was sent to me by a reader and someone I sent free stamps to for their children. . How nice and very much appreciated.

 Hope your philatelic interests are keeping you happy.

Enjoy your stamps.... Michael
www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!