cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, July 15, 2015


Hello, just something to test your awareness tonight. As I always say  one should not always assume two stamps are always the same and here is a good example I think.

I am sorting Rhodesia and loading more to my online shop. including these over the coming few days.  A few nice varieties but this for a change for tonight.  A Postage Due stamp, well two, from the 1965 issue,  but are they the same stamp?

I'll find a little prize  for the 1st correct answer  - email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and include your postal adddress.

Enjoy your stamps.... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!