cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hello, unashamed advertising tonight.  Actually also because I like the stamps Stanley Gibbons chose to display

do enjoy. This was the SG MarketPlace Add for my online store which you can visit here 

Subject: Free pair of quality tweezers with all orders
 
If you cannot read this email, please click here
logo
Visit michaelatcddstamps - if you would like to fill a few gaps in your stamp collection at a competitive price.
michaelatcddstamps here on the Stanley Gibbons MarketPlace, has a nice range of material from Great Britain, Guernsey, IOM, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Fiji, Papa New Guinea, the Rhodesia’s and Nyasaland.

All orders, there is no minimum order value, received during June will receive a free pair of quality tweezers. You don’t need a new pair? You will like these and anyway it is always worth having a spare pair I find.

I am a Director of the Internet Philatelic Dealers Association (IPDA) and abide by their code of ethics.

Michael Dodd
 
British Commonwealth
 
8,202 Stamps
 
 
 
Great Britain
 
4,620 Stamps
 
View All Categories
 
$6.65
 
 
 
$2.35
 
 
$3.25
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!