cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, April 12, 2015




Hello, finally made some time to catch up with emails and make the draw of the competition I mentioned last week.

 I do thank so many of you for entering the competition. Perhaps interesting research and reading for you.

 I decided to give two prizes..   

first prize is to Ant from Malta. Your prize of the coronation presentation pack  will be in the mornings mail

and a second prize a GB  presentation pack of the 1976 Bi-Centennial of American independence issue will be in the mail to Anand from India

Sorry some didn't win..    but I will do more competitions in coming weeks.

Enjoy your stamps and,  if you are looking to fill a few gaps in your collection please give me a try. I just finished loading more New Zealand to my bidStart Store,  am up to 1984 now ,   click here for all countries.

Michael


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!