cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, March 02, 2015

Hello everyone, 

After I wrote a few days ago about the New Zealand watermarks I received some really useful material which I share below. This  just one of two pages, another tomorrow night perhaps.    click image to enlarge.



I think this is certainly is worth having if you are studying early New Zealand.  Might be the difference between a 20c stamp and a $100 stamp.

Enjoy studying those early New Zealand issues. Some really nice designs although I note the catalaogue price for  most of the 1940s through 70s issues is pretty low.  And don’t forget,  if you do have a few gaps in your collection just visit my sales here  and pick up a few bargins, especially as I just listed another 250 lots this past weekend.

Enjoy your philately .. Michael  www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!