cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Hello, sorry been absent for a while. Just so busy.  Day time work and other than stuff and golf nights (flood light course) seem to be consuming so much of my time.

But, I have manged to list another 130 plus early 1930's New Zealand stamps to the Bidstart Store.   If you collect New Zealand and have a few gaps in your collection my Store maybe worth a visit.

 MUH copies for example. Hard to find and quite pricey in many auction sites.


Have a great day / night where ever you are and enjoy your stamps.....  Michael
www.cddstamps.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!