cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hello, How was your Christmas? Time for stamps? I doubt it, if you were as busy as me. Tonight, just a few minutes free, so thought I would show this - SG 528 with a GB catalgue value of £15 - as a promo to what you can expect as new listings in my Bidstart Store in 2015. I picked up some of my GB Stock from Australia while there a few days ago and will be listing this and much more over the coming weeks and months. Plenty of really nice early QEII, lots of GV and GVI and a useful selection of QV and Edward VII. All this stock was previously listed on my old website. I had hoped to move it to the newly designed website but that was not to be when the clowns that rebuilt it for me completed the work. So I am looking forward to 2015. It promises to be a great year. I hope some of that is philatelic related, I know much of it will be for much more personal reasons and I am really looking forward to that. Hope same holds true for all my readers. Best wishes ... Michael www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!