cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hello, I picked up a few copies of the new Hong Kong Christmas stamps in the Miniature Sheet this past weekend. Hope you like these. I think they are rather attractive, certainly different. I have had no more emails of people sending me images of their country Christmas stamps, so perhaps I don't have many readers these days. Such is life. If you are a reader then this special just for you. I am promoting this no where else. Order US $10.00 of stamps from my Bidstart Store at My Bidstart Store/ I have over 11,000 lots to chose from to fill a gap or two or more in your collection and be one of the first 5 orders and I will use this Miniature sheet as postage. More postage than I need but you will like the cancelled MS as I will get it hand franked for you as well. enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes.. Michael www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!