cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, October 26, 2014


Hello,    Hope everyone is well.  The stamp above, SG 1022 from the 1977 Racket Sports issue,  is nothing too special but it was the only one that came to mind when I finally made the time to write and say hello.

It came to mind because I was at the Singapore WTA Finals on Friday evening watching Ana Ivanovic play Simona Halep. Really great game. very close and very exciting.

Ana's victory may not have been enough to qualify her for the semi-finals but it secured her a year end ranking of number 5.

Maybe this coming week I will find time for some stamps. Oh, one thing I have done is issue a very short November cddstamps Newsletter - next weekend I won't have time and it is something I think  you might enjoy reading in the weeks leading up to Christmas. For a copy just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com

Best wishes
Michael   www.cddstamps.cocm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!