cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, October 10, 2014


TGIF, Hello everyone. Hope you like this stamp. I used it on a parcel, and got it sent back to me.

One of the new 2014 definitive issues.  A few more are listed in my Bidstart Store. Not an easy value to find Very Fine Used  I expect.  And in such lovely condition, with margin. Partly that is because I get the stamps I use on the parcels I mail hand franked by the wonderful staff at HKIA.

I do not know the SG number so type 2014 issue in the search for field,  or the face value of the stamp you are looking for, eg $50,  here

More stamps over the weekend I hope

Friday night and time for a glass of shiraz for a change.

Michael    www.cddstamps.com


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!