cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, October 08, 2014


Hello, I hope you enjoyed reading about the Interasia Auction.

Tonight I thought you might like to see one lot that I found.

I have been sorting and listing more Hong Kong in my Bidstart Store and found a few of this stamp, not the imperforate kind mind you. So when I saw this block in the catalogue I thought maybe Machin collectors would also enjoy seeing it. Bids open at $6000 HKD that is about £480  as I write. It will be interesting to see what it gets knocked down for.

Very nice addition to any collection of Machins I would think.

Enjoy you stamps..... Michael
www.cddstamps.cm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!