cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, November 02, 2014



Hello,  how was your weekend?  Good I hope and with time for stamps.  I finished loading more of my Nyasaland stock to my Bidstart Store. It occurred to me perhaps I should look and see if other sellers have the same material listed.  Always good to know your competition.  Interestingly, to me at least, I found no other copies from a stock of just over 2000 Nyasaland stamps, of many that I am listing.

If you want to fill a gap in your collection of Nyasaland, or even others like Northern or Southern Rhodesia, or Rhodesia, then I think you will enjoy looking at my stock.  More Rhodesia in coming week I hope as I have more that I want to get listed for you.   Prices always competitive and stamp quality is always well described.

I really like these early issue from the Rhodeia period. Hope  you enjoy seeing this one above, SG 208. Oh and don't forget, orders of $15 excluding postage get my customer Christmas present.

Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!