cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, November 06, 2014



I am so depressed tonight. Golf was very good...... and very very bad. Shucks. My putting really let me down too many times. But home to stamps........... arrrrggghh that feels better :-)

This week I have been listing Hong Kong in the Bidstart Store and I really enjoyed seeing the stock I have.

Useful selection of QV from QV SG 1 through SG 53. If that doesn't tease you to have a look and see if you can fill a few gaps in your collection perhaps looking at the early QEII varieties I listed will.

If neither then just enjoy seeing these stamps above.

QV SG1 and  QE II SG 193a pair with top stamp variety, spot on character

I checked some prices against a well know auction site and while some of my prices are higher I think the quality is better.

Also don't forget my customer Christmas present for all orders of US $15. See previous posts for details or just visit the website.

Best wishes, tomorrow is Friday how good is that :-)

Michael
www.cddstamps.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!