cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, November 10, 2014



Hello, welcome to another week. A week closer to Christmas.  what? some 40 days now I think. I bet you haven't bought yourself a Christmas present yet? Have you?  I have ..   and I even have a few more to buy myself.  Yes stamps, oh and a lovely fountain pen I saw yesterday.  It was hard but I resisted,  maybe next weekend.

Anyway, for your Christmas present you can find some excellent material in my Bidstart Store   click and type Edward in  the Search for field,  and don't forget, you are likely to get my Customer Christmas present as well, for free.  Last nights customer had his mailed today.

I finally made some time to load a few GB Edward VII. More to come in coming days. The above is SG 273, Deep Rose Red with a lovely cancel, I think you will agree.

Enjoy

Michael
www.cddstamps.com 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!