cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, January 07, 2015



Hello, just a short post tonight. I have been sorting GB GV. One of my favourite periods. Sadly a lot of my material is Used and the inverted and sideways watermarks are with short perfs as is quite common with these. also a few with light toning as with this SG 428, with a catalogue value of £40

A few now loaded to my Bidstart Store if you are looking to fill a few gaps in your collection. at 5% of cat or less.

I was reading about GV issues and came across this interesting article. Not really to do with the stamps I am talking about but I just thought I would share it with you anyway. Fun read if nothing else.

 best wishes...... enjoy your stamps

Michael
www.cddstamps.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!