cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, January 30, 2015



Welcome to Friday. What a lovely feeling. The weekend to relax and enjoy some stamps and lots more I hope.

 I got my Hong Kong Post standing order yesterday and it included this. I forgot I had this in the order.  Really stunning and the image really doesn't show the real beauty of the stamps. They are embossed. Click image to enlarge.

These are the

Silver Hot Foil Lunar New Year Animal Stamps – Dragon/Snake/Horse/Ram"
Date of Issue: 24 January 2015


From the Hong Kong Post website :  As the first Lunar New Year stamp issue in a new series released by Hongkong Post, the Silver Hot Foil Lunar New Year Animal Stamps – Dragon / Snake / Horse / Ram consist of four stamps, each featuring the Dragon, Snake, Horse and Ram respectively. With lithography and embossing as well as silver hot foil stamping for the stamps, each animal glitters and shines, adding festive ambience to the New Year.

Well done Hong Kong Post.

Have a great weekend  .. Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!