cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, February 05, 2015



no one needs another pen, do they? of course they don't, but a cddstamps pen now that is something special smile emoticon any stamp order from my Bidstart Store at http://cddstamps.com/bidstart-sales/ and you get one for free. smile emoticon - valid until 14th February. My Valentines gift to you all smile emoticonCannot afford roses or free stamps smile emoticon great selection of Australia, NZ, Canada, Rhodesia's Great Britain, Fiji, and a few more British Commonwealth . Nice quality nice prices and fast service.

best wishes   Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!