cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, February 06, 2015




Just back from a lovely dinner with my daughter who is visiting HK with her girlfriend. Lovely evening.

But back to stamps. I have had this and a few others around for some time and been meaning to research them.  No time really so how about I show you and ask for information and views.

Hope you enjoy seeing this one.  Oct 24 cancel from Macheke, which  is a town some 100km east of Harare (previously Salisbury) in what was Southern Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe. Did I remember that right. And it is in lovely clean condition

Interested in Southern Rhodesia, or Rhodesia stamps and want to fill a few gaps in your collection then please visit here.  Many Customers picking up some good material. Hope you can join them.

Have a great weekend and enjoy your stamps.  Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!