cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, February 09, 2015

Hello, New Zealand tonight just because they were on top of a pile of stamps I had out over the weekend. Nothing special really but a lovely design. The 1930 to 1950 issues were beautifully designed in my view and make enjoyable study. This one is SG 673 and shows the Navy Badge with the ships Achilles and Dominion Monarch. Achilles became famous for her part in the Battle of the River Plate, and Dominion Monarch was was a British refrigerated cargo liner. Plenty in my Bidstart Store and more to come as time permits. I have lots more New Zealand in stock and if you have a gap in your collection just write to me at cddstamps@gmail.com Enjoy your stamps Michael www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!