cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, March 04, 2015



Hello,  tonight a complete change of style.  I randomly opened my New Zealand stock  and saw this. I really am not a cat lover. Lovely as they are. I  prefer fish in a tank to be honest :-)

From the 1983 Health stamps issue - Cats and Health stamps don't seem to me to go together -  but whatever!!   Anyway SG 1322 and MUH as this is,  cat at £0.50p (GBP)    used is £1.00.   surely under priced!

I even have the miniature sheet. One day I will get to add to the bidStart Store.

In the meantime,  just enjoy if you like stamps with cats as a thematic,

Best wishes.. Michael
www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!