cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, April 08, 2015



Hello, how was your Easter weekend? Good I hope.  Went so fast didn't it?  Mind you, I was busy sorting more New Zealand for the bidStart Store. Some 400 plus new listings.  No sooner were they listed and I had 100 plus sales. Hard to keep a good offer quiet for too long I guess.  Fill a few gaps in your collection at very  competitive prices. Don't take my word for it. Just have a look.

While opening some boxes I found I have quite a lot of GB Presentation packs. Not listed yet and I am told not really very likely to sell  as so many issued and, as you have heard me say many times, there is just so much old GB MUH around.

Anyway  this one as a prize. Pack 101, SG 1059 - 1062.   I have not done a competition for some time so thought this might be one way to see these go to a deserving home.

To enter, just send me an email,  cddstamps@gmail.com  with the correct answers to the following two questions: I will randomly pick a winner  this weekend from all emails received.

These are based on the stamps of course.
1) one of the stamps shows the St Edward's Crown,  yes the 10 ½p stamp, but, which monarch was this crown made for? Please name the monarch.
2) The State Coach is shown on the 9p stamp. In what year was this coach completed? State the year.

 easy as!!!

Enjoy your stamps and if you have gaps in your GB collection then please have a look at my bidStart Store listings. 

Michael     www.cddstamps.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!