cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, April 27, 2015



Hello, Yes been a while since I wrote. I miss doing philatelic stuff but it really is hard to find time for stamps.  Sorting a few tonight I found this that I got back from a parcel I sent to one of my family. Lovely, I hope you will agree especially as it is Very Fine Used, in fact hand franked by the great staff at Hong Post at Hong Kong international airport.  I doubt you will find many around in that condition.  It was issued by Hong Kong Post in March 2014 and has a lenticular effect to show the trajectory of Typhoon Vicente.

Having just spent nearly three days in 33 degrees of lovely sunshine and with no typhoons around me  it occurred to me to show it.

Back to stamps later this week when I finally get some time free from work and travel. No complaints but just sorry I not writing more for you all.

Hope life is good

Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!