cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hello, sometimes I think I get readers who are sellers as well as collectors....  but to sellers in a minute

First, collectors, you  might like to hear about the Internet Philatelic Dealers Association. After all if you collect and you buy stamps from internet stores  and auction sites surely you want to know you are dealing with a trustworthy seller.

Ok,  is the person you are buying from an IPDA Member. worth checking  I think

If you are an IPDA member have you promoted yourself, that you are a Member.  I do hope so.

and,  if you are a member, have you read the July issue of the Newsletter which I just published.

Finally, write to me if you are a seller or a buyer  and want to see the July IPDA Newsletter. I think you might find it interesting.  I will send to you. No problem

email me at michaelatipda@gmail.com

Best wishes.. enjoy your stamps.. Michel IPDA Director and Newsletter Editor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!