cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, September 23, 2015


Hello, I am back in Hong Kong after a wonderful few days playing golf in Hua Hin, in Thailand. Hard to get back into the swing of things at work, excuse the pun!  Three very enjoyable courses in three days.

So, a golf stamp theme just came to mind and I thought these might be nice to show.  They are from the 1994 Scottish Golf Courses issue from Royal Mail. The stamps were issued to commemorate the the 250th anniversary of golf's first set of rules produced by the Honourable Company of Edinburgh Golfers.

Hope you enjoy seeing these.

Best wishes   Michael    www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!