cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, September 29, 2015


Hello, finally making some time to write. I received this in the mail today, along with the really stunning Miniature Sheet. I expect many of my readers will have seen that sheet  so thought I would just show the Booklet.

It too is really nice in my view. A lovely new colour for a Machin. For details I recommend reading Ian Novics blog from 9th September. He is the man when it comes to reporting on GB issues.  Enjoy

Am off to London tomorrow and don't expect to have much access to a computer, but you never know. There could be a competition  with some new GB stamps?   Keep reading.

Best wishes..

Michael  www.cddstamps.com

PS  yes I know my web site is down again.   I thought the last re-write was going to be good..... turns out not to be the case.Any really decent web developers with Wordpress CMS talent please apply!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!