cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, October 10, 2015


Hello, as I guess you know, yesterday was World Post Day. This is the lovely Miniature Sheet that Hong Kong Post issued.

World Post Day marks the anniversary of the Universal Postal Union's establishment and is annually held on October 9. The union aimed to create and maintain a structure for the free flow of international mail around the world.

If anyone wants to send me images of the stamps issued by their country I will show them over the coming week.


Have a great weekend    Michael   www.cddstamps.com

PS  entries still being received to the GB Honey Bee competition. Entries close next Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!