cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, March 28, 2013



Hello, Yes I am back. Been travelling these past two weeks. Hong Kong - Seoul - London, back to Hong Kong and now in Sydney again.   Very busy few weeks and no time to write. Good to be back if only for the warmer climate - UK / London was very cold but luckily I had a warm coat and scarf. Thank you :-)

Stamps have never been far from my mid although I had a no time to do anything on the philatelic scene. And on my return to Sydney I found a lovely letter from a penpal friend from China and this lovely cover.  Hope you enjoy seeing it.

I understand it was issued by the Shanghai Post office to celebrate the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC)  It is one of three covers issued I believe.

More tomorrow, when I am over the jet lag :-)

Michael
www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!