cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, February 21, 2013




Hello  tonight a blatant plug for my Bidstart Store.    Nearly 2000 lots listed, all with a scan of the stamp(s) and mostly between Fine to Very Fine Used at  between 5% and 25 % of  catalogue, including stamps from GB, Canada, USA, Rhodesia, Fiji, Norfolk Island, Nyasaland, New Zealand, Papa New Guinea, and various others.  The above MS is there at 25% cat because of the heavy franking but the stamps are still pretty clear.    You can find me at seller ID michaelatcddstamps..at Bidstart   or click this link My Bidstart Store listings   ( or copy to address bar if link doesn't show live when I publish)
Enjoy...  Michael   www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!