cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, February 16, 2013



Hi, it has again been raining most of the day so I just had to stay indoors, forget the garden,  and the grass that just keeps on growing, and work on my stamps.   I spent time with Fiji today, again. Hope you like these.

Issued in 1983, because they could I suppose. No commemorative reason that I know of.

I thought of these because while eating my lunch I saw a pair of parakeets eating the figs on my fig tree.



Oh well, I am sure they were nice figs!!!

Have a great weekend........   Michael     www.cddstamps.com -  do have a browse when you have time  :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!