cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, January 30, 2013




Hi, just wanted you to know I have loaded another 100 Australia VFU to my Bidstart Store..   all early SG from 1960's through 1970's .........all nice and many higher catalogue values..  the difficult to find stamps..........maybe the gaps you have in your collection?  see the stamps above.. any idea what the catalogue value of the 35c stamps is?  It may surprise you..   available  from my Bidstart Store. www.bidstart.com  it is SG  531, the 1972 Christmas issue. It certainly surprised me when I was cataloging my old stock.

Please enjoy looking at my Store at seller ID michaelatcddstamps

prices are very competitive and quality is as you would expect from a Director of the IPDA (Internet Philatelic Dealers Association)

Best wishes ..Michael  www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!