cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, January 21, 2013



Hi, I just finished loading more stamps to my Bidstart store - seller id michaelatcddstamps at www.bidstart.com  -  do have a look if you have some gaps in your Australian collection.     all VFU.. and at 20% or less of cat.  one example above and one below ......

Many of the more difficult to get. I have so much stock  and if there is something not there you need just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and I will see what I can do.

In coming weeks I will start loading GB GV and GV1     do keep looking for the surprises and deals.

Enjoy your stamps  ... Michael;
www.cddstamps.com

PS  ....  and don't miss the competition now running on my aerophilately blog at cddstamps.wordress.com    :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!