cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, January 11, 2013

Ahhhhah     It is working tonight. So here are the stamps. Hope you like them. and no I didn't get to Post Office again today. Did not even have a break from 8am to 7 tonight. Enjoying work though.

Have a great weekend..   Off to get some dinner now as have an early start tomorrow and a very long weekend in the office. Wish us luck... even if I cannot tell you what I am doing. Anyone who knows me and knows I am in Brisbane will know :-)

Hey, there is a competition. Tell me, and if I can get a few sets of these stamps I will mail then to you one day when this next 7 days is all over :-)    usual email  cddstamps@gmail.com

Best wishes .. Michael

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Have always loved the Christmas Island "Lunar New Year" series. This years certainly takes the cake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!