cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, February 01, 2013



Hello, Are you getting bored with me telling you about my Bidstart listings :-)   If I don't tell you you wont know and will miss out. Most of you already have as I have had two buyers take over 60 items recently. Must be pricing right with plus the quality of course, Anyway .. I am still listing Australia and have a way to go given the stock I somehow seemed to have accumulated. Where did it come from I wonder. :-)   Canada next.. Got so much of that having lived there for a long time.

Anyway, what about this stamp above issued in 1979 and, I will be surprised if you have a copy. As I have been listing stock I have been pretty impressed with the lovely stamps Australia Post issued back in the 1970's and 80's.   What went wrong  I wonder. The rubbish we generally see today. Artistic design standards have either changed or the talent is just not there anymore. Thoughts? :-)

have a great weekend and enjoy your stamps... Michael

PS and just a thought..Bidstart.com   seller ID michaelatcddstamps :-)    go on have a look. Be surprised. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!