cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, March 14, 2013


Hello everyone.  In response to last nights writing I received this information. Just goes to show how good it is we can all learn from each other if we share our knowledge.

That lovely sheet is firstly celebrating 2 Royal silver weddings (25 years), King George & Queen Elizabeth's in 1948, and Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip's in 1972; and secondly, the Stampex twentieth anniversary (1973).

Now I feel good.  Thanks to Jill from Melbourne Australia.



Tonight, and in keeping with Royal themes I thought you might like to see this lovely MS. It is Fiji MUH 1985 - SG MS 705 with a Catalogue value of £3.50.  And, shameless plug, I apologise, but cannot resist, because how else will you know if I don't tell you :-)   it is in my Bidstart Store
  lot number  click here

Enjoy your stamps and the wonderful knowledge they can can bring to you.

Michael    www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!