cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, March 19, 2010

Philippines Greeting Stamp FDC

Hello, yes I am back in Sydney after a very busy 2 weeks in Manila. What a great place that is. Working I might add and in various places, so saw a lot more from taxi journeys than I had seen before. Was in Malate the first week.. I like the area ..it is alive, and then Makati, which in many ways is like downtown Singapore or KL. Anyway I did not forget my stamps although had no time to write, but a few hours on my last day to visit the Central Post Office in Makati and thus this cover.


Hope you like it.. it could be yours... if you are the first email to me at cddstamps@gmail.com and can tell me when (the year will do) FILIPINAS first appeared on their stamps.

Best wishes... have a great weekend...Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!