cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ireland stamps.....

you know there are some stamp issuing authorities that you would never think of as ones that would fall to the depths of issuing pretty stickers.. sadly another has fallen in my mind... These from Ireland. And I had always liked their stamps.. maybe I missed others they issued in this vein...... says a lot about where the stamp issuing policy of countries is at when you see these. .... Doesn't it?


enjoy your stamps... well try to :-) ........... Michael

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Strange stamps... Think they could be included in my SPACE/COSMOS topic??

Who the hell knows?

Cheers
htpp://stampfriends.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!