cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, February 06, 2010

London 2010 Festival of Stamps

Hello, Not sure how to start tonights piece. I think I write some interesting material but I read Ian Billings blog (Norvic Philatelics) and feel I could do better :-)

I mentioned his blog last night and now again tonight because he has an excellent piece on the stamp issues from Royal Mail for the 2010 Festival of Stamps in his latest posting. I have every intention of attending and every intention of collecting the stamps being issued as I like what I see from Royal Mail.... yes, for a change :-)

here is a scan of the MS.. copyright etc and with all credits to Royal Mail etc


Lovely I think you will agree. For more see Ian's blog at Norphil.Blogspot but hey, do keep coming back here occasionally :-)

Enjoy your stamps... Michael

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Charlie in Lecanto said...

Yes, it is a very attractive mini-sheet. Now I have to figure out how to get a postally used copy for my UK collection. The coming WW II set is also on my have to get two copies list, one for the mentioned UK album and another to blend into the small but growing "Story of WW II" topical (Thematic) album.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger cddstamps said...

Charlie, will email you on these


Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!