cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, January 11, 2010

Rare Stamps Part II

Hello, first, I hope you saw my "advert break" yesterday :-) and second, while this might not be that rare - I actually have no idea how rare it is - I thought I would show you anyway. While sorting stamps for my auction listings yesterday I found this. A nice find I thought. Anyone know anything about this? It is not listed in any of my SG catalogues.

First the block of 4, pretty ordinary eh!!

But on closer viewing you will see the right hand lower stamp has the T missing


So what am I offered :-) just kidding, or until I find out what it could be worth. My rare stamp ... for a while maybe :-)



enjoy your stamps and the search for that rarity ... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!